Blueday Inc. is an enterprise SaaS company focused on retail chains with more than 25 stores. Our solution maximizes the potential of a retailer’s fleet of stores by boosting the sales productivity of their in-store teams. Blueday makes it easy for good store teams to become great and has already created tremendous value for leading retailers such as Victoria’s Secret and Advance Auto Parts.
We are now entering our next phase of growth and looking a passionate individual to lead our implementation projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and successfully implementing Blueday for our retail customers within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, customers, or project team members. These projects are often part of a prove-the-value pilot phase and so have a direct impact on our future success with that retailer.
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
If you are looking for a role that is exciting, creative, and will make an impact then this job is for you!
- Responsible for Project Management and Timeline
- Manages Project Budget and Hours
- Responsible for project coordination between Blueday and Customer Teams
- Manages the Issue Log
- Manages the To-do List
- Identifies and manages project dependencies
- Supports configuration workshops and user training
- Works collaboratively with Customer Success Director to create happy Blueday customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Prior start-up experience is a positive
- Prior experience with SaaS, B2B and/or enterprise solutions is a positive
- Experience with retail industry – stores in particular – in any capacity (summer job, etc.) is a plus
What you need to be successful in this role:
- A self-starter with a bias towards action
- Ability to work independently and also to collaborate with others
- A high motor and drive to succeed
- Creative problem solver and comfort with ambiguity
- An attention to detail
- Grace under pressure
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of a customer / prospect, from team members to the C-suite
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options in a high growth company
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401k plan
- 20 PTO days and 10 paid holidays
- Dynamic, fun work environment
This job is a full-time position in our Boston headquarters, conveniently located in the Financial District (Post Office Square). The ideal candidate will be able to work out of this location. The job will require periodic travel (3-4 times per project). Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].