Cathy Hotka – Principal, Cathy Hotka & Associates
Even before the Coronavirus reached the US, brick-and-mortar retail operators faced fierce challenges from many sides – falling traffic, higher wages, DTCs opening physical retail locations, and e-commerce. On the other side of COVID-19, retail operators will face the heightened challenge of trying to regain sales in the face of less traffic and smaller store teams.
Listen to Preparing Stores for a New Retail Landscape: Questions to Address in Your Planning Process and get Store Operations Council organizer Cathy Hotka’s insider analysis on the key questions you should be considering when planning for post-COVID-19 retail. Pulling from her experience with NRFtech and NRF CIO Council, along with conversations with today’s retail leaders, Cathy will provide suggestions on how to approach questions such as…
- How will the relationship between digital and physical retail change?
- How do I rebuild trust with customers and employees?
- What will my physical interaction model be?
- What services should my stores offer?
- How many stores do I need in order to serve a market?